On Becoming a Hermit in a Cave
|I can't grow the beard, either.|
1. I wouldn't have to see what's going to happen next.
2. I wouldn't have to listen to the inevitable blaming that is sure to arise.
3. I would get lots of writing done.
1. Caves are kind of cold and damp.
2. I would miss football, baseball, and a few really nice people.
3. Wi-fi might be spotty, so it would be hard to reach editors, readers, and fans.
I guess this means I'm staying where I am. I'll just make my office into a Maggie-cave...and try to stay off Facebook.